- ATTENTION ZIONSVILLE FAMILIES!!
- PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING, AS NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- DRIVES ARE COMPLETED IN LEBANON. IF YOU DO NOT WISH OR CANNOT COME TO LEBANON FOR THE DRIVES, THEN SIMPLY STOP THE REGISTRATION PROCESS - DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU AGREE TO DO THE DRIVES FROM THE LEBANON OFFICE. AGREEING TO THESE TERMS&CONDITIONS MEANS YOU WILL COME TO LEBANON OR FORFEIT YOUR REGISTRATION FEE - AGAIN - ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED - UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!
- Refund Policy – Road Star Driving School will not refund any fee, tuition or charge of any part thereof should the school be ready, willing and able to fulfill its part of the contract.
- An account is closed and will not be reopened when that account becomes two years old. In addition, if your child reaches 16 years and 270 days (age eligible without driver ed), if they have not worked on the online for a minimum of 60 days and/or there has been no contact with the driving school for six months - they may proceed to the BMV for licensing without completing. The file will be closed and no exceptions will be made to reopen the account. No refund will apply.
- Security Policy - Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software
available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal
information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot
be read over the internet.
Road Star Driving School reserves the right to cancel or reschedule drives at its sole discretion. Please note: Rule IX of the Indiana Rules and Regulations governing commercial driver training schools and instructors states, "An owner, officer, instructor, agent or employee of any commercial driving school shall not state nor give the impression to a student that upon completion of the course, they will guarantee the securing of a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle."
Any cancellations or rescheduling of road coaching sessions require at least 24 hour notice. All students must complete 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction within 180 days from start of drives.
No Show Fees: $30.00
- If you fail to show up for a scheduled drive
- If you fail to give 24 hours notice of cancellation as noted above
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a scheduled drive
- If you show up for a scheduled drive without your permit
- If you show up with improper shoe wear - NO sandals/flip flops of any kind are allowed on the drives.
We expect our students and parents to behave in an appropriate manner. Any student or parent that becomes a behavioral problem, uses violence, or threatens any employee of Road Star Driving School will be expelled from the program and no refund will be awarded.
I hereby certify that I have read and understand these terms of Service. I further acknowledge that I have been informed of The Student Bill of Rights and Code of Responsibilities of Driver Education Students clearly posted on Road Star Driving School's website.
BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS/CONDITIONS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO COMPLETE THE DRIVES IN LEBANON - ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS WILL BE GRANTED!